
This is what our bed has looked like for a couple years. I've been wanting to get a duvet for a long time now, because I love how you can take them off the comforter to wash. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find one I liked in my price range. A couple weeks ago, I went into this store called HomeGoods and saw the duvet I wanted. I thought about it for a minute, then left without buying it since I was in a hurry and didn't want to make an impulsive purchase. Later, I regretted it- it was just what I wanted and a reasonable price. When I went back a couple weeks later, it was gone. Bummer! I found out that there is another HomeGoods store in the area, so yesterday Ellie and I went to the other store and Viola! there it was. My beautiful duvet. Now it is on our bed with a fluffy comforter inside and I love it.
Oopsy- and you only supposed to play around with the house when you're pregnant?? I guess I didn't get the memo...although my arse could pass for being about 6 months along...
ReplyDeleteLove it. You'll need that washability (is that a word?) when that baby comes ;)
that's supposed to be "ARE". I only proofread after I hit publish. Lame.
ReplyDeleteThat is a super cute bedspread/duvet cover thingy. I found a HomeGoods the other day... now I might have to go investigate >:)
ReplyDelete