So cute! Leah has beautiful eyes.
I LOVE photoshop! It's such a intimidating piece of software but once you get the hang of it, it becomes your best friend!I love the last photo with the hint of color. So sweet!
soooooo adorable! what a gorgeous little girl.
Hey! I changed the address to my blog. It's no longer alliebrownie.blogspot.com but it's now littlehousebigtexas.blogspot.com.Just to let you know!
fun! the last one is my fav!
So cute! Leah has beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE photoshop! It's such a intimidating piece of software but once you get the hang of it, it becomes your best friend!
ReplyDeleteI love the last photo with the hint of color. So sweet!
soooooo adorable! what a gorgeous little girl.
ReplyDeleteHey! I changed the address to my blog. It's no longer alliebrownie.blogspot.com but it's now littlehousebigtexas.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know!
fun! the last one is my fav!
ReplyDelete