
I have given up on professional photographers. The ones that are affordable aren't that great, and the ones I really think are creative, original, and exciting I can't afford. I would literally have to give up my entire month's food budget to use one of the photographers in our area that I like. Sadly, we have to eat. So, I decided that I would take my Sony Cybershot, the Photoshop software that our friend was nice enough to give us for free, and do my own pictures. Some of them you have already seen on the blog. This is Leah's 6 mo pic that I took today. Cost=$10 for the basket. Location=Front yard. Result=Super cuteness! At least I think so. I may be slightly biased.
Adorable! And like you said, wayyyyy affordable! I'm all about the DIYs.
ReplyDeleteI agree! We have done professional photos in a studio once, with Kevin's family and turned out awful. Leah looks so cute! Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the photo. I'm glad you're not pouring more money into the photo industry where photographers charge arbitrary unjustified amounts.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I'm talking about! Way to go. From an outside perspective - the result is super cuteness - really!
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know you had a blog?? I love the picture...a little Photoshop does wonders! Way to go!
ReplyDelete