Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Howl-ween







A day late and a dollar short, but better late than never, right? Not often you can start a post with two fabulous cliches! We had a great Halloween this year. Ellie was determined to be a princess, so I was trying to think of what Leah could be to go along with that. I decided that Leah could be a pea so they could be "the princess and the pea" together. A friend of mine loaned me a pea costume that fit Leah perfectly, and the girls were so cute together! Saturday night we went to a church Trunk or Treat with some friends and Ellie scored a ton of candy. Sunday night Dave took Ellie out for a while since he had been gone camping with the Scouts on Saturday night, and she got another ton of candy. We now have a giant mixing bowl full of sugary goodness...Mmmmmm.... For the sake of all our teeth I think it will have to disappear after another couple
days.


Ellie making Three-Ingredient Halloween Slime- find the easy recipe at "http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/08/kids-in-kitchen-slime.html



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Ellie is getting so big, and both girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie looked bea-u-ti-ful, but I never got to see the baby. SO CUTE!

    Dave looks great as a pumpkin, 'specially with that little hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Ha! Great minds think alike. We must be geniouses! (Yeah, I know I spelled that wrong--wanted to give people a laugh.) So yeah, Leila and I were the princess and the pea as well, only I was the pea, and Leila was the princess! I used my pea costume from several years ago when we were the 3 peas in a pod. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. She DID score on candy! That is quite the pile of loot! The Princess and the Pea both looked adorable.

    ReplyDelete