Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photography class









For my photography class I have to take pictures for a week then submit my favorite three to the instructor. They have to be completely unedited and taken with all manual settings. Here are some of my favorites for this week- what do you think?

7 comments:

  1. My favorite three for that assignment would be - Ellie on the bed, the bark on the tree and the pokey branches. But I think the one of Leah is adorable : )

    Looks like you are learning a lot in your class - that is on my to do list in the next year or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! How fun that you are taking a photography class, I would love to do that someday! I really like the candle, Ellie jumping, and your friend sitting. But all of them look really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! You definitely have a talent here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are the candle and Ellie jumping. Are you taking your class at Quad C? If so, who is your instructor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone- I submitted the candle, the tree trunk, and Ellie jumping. Cheryl, I'm taking the class at Richland CC and am learning a lot but the instructor is terrible. He teaches straight out of the reading assignment from the book and closes with a video clip from the 70's rehashing what we just covered (Film? What's film?). I can't recommend this class if you have other options.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I love the one of Ellie! Wish I was there so I could take a class with you! I've been looking for something here too but haven't found a class I really want to take. What is the textbook you use?

    ReplyDelete