Yeah, I'm a bit late on this one. Here are my beautiful girls- Ellie started second grade this year and Amari finally got to start her preschool last week- she loved it! She could hardly stand it when Ellie started school the week before she did and asked me repeatedly every day for weeks when it would be her turn. I got her a pink backpack that she loves to load up with books and toys and take to school. When the big first day of school came she was all ready with her pink outfit, pink backpack, and pink shoes. Can you guess what her favorite color is? The only thing better than pink is pink with sparkles. She had such a good time at school this week and I think she will really enjoy the rest of the year. She is not shy at all and when I dropped her off she ran upstairs without a backwards glance to play with the other kids. I was saying goodbye to an empty stairwell- I was probably more anxious for her than she was! They learned the letter “a” and the number “1” this week although when I asked Amari what they learned she said “we learned apples.” It’s good to know apples too.
Ellie is enjoying her second grade and was elected as a student council representative for her class. She loves riding the bus but has a hard time getting up at 6am- she is not an early morning person just like her mommy!
They both already look so much older than the last time we saw them. Amari especially. Good to hear updates!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and intelligent girls :)
ReplyDeleteSo grown up!
ReplyDeleteThey have definitely changed, even since June. :)So cute! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute...but how fun to be back in school! Love the pink backpack!
ReplyDeleteThis is Kim, by the way :)
ReplyDelete