Monday, November 5, 2012

I want my mommy!

It's now been three days without my mom...I don't know if I'll survive...

Seriously though, my mom came to visit last week and it was SO nice having her here.  


She cooked for us.


She helped me can 45 lbs of chicken.


She came up with fun Halloween dinner ideas because I am lame when it comes to things like that.



She went trick or treating with the kids and Dave because I like to stay home and pass out candy.


She got in our chilly pool to play with the kids... and pulled me in with her.

On top of all that she watched the kids so Dave and I could go on a much needed date to the temple which was wonderful.  It was kind of a vacation all week with her around because the kids only wanted Grandma- to read books, to feed them, to put them to bed, and to play with them.  The kids had grandma withdrawals after she left and were disappointed to  find that mom isn't quite as fun as Gma.   Good thing she's coming back with the rest of the family in a few weeks for Thanksgiving.  We love you Mom- thanks for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment