I haven't posted for a while. We had so much going on over the holidays, then we all came back from Utah with colds, sinus infections, etc, so that combined with the post-holiday blahs meant that it was all I could do to feed my children every day. Extras like blogging got put off. Now I have a couple hours of quiet while my sick kids nap and my big kids are off at church I thought I would take a stab at catching up. Here are the last two months in two minutes.
Ellie tried eating one of their birthday cookies in one bite. It didn't work, but it was hilarious watching her try.
We enjoyed a variety of holiday fun as a family, including a great ward party.
We voted as a family if we should stay home or go up to Utah to have Christmas with Grandmas and Grandpas. Utah won almost unanimously. The kids had a great time playing in the strange white stuff and Dave and Charity remembered why they love southern AZ
We got to meet some new cousins/nieces/nephews.
We had tons of fun with all our family playing outside, chatting, making cookies, ice skating, watching movies, eating, shoveling, and just spending time together.
We opened stockings
And presents
And more presents
and more stockings...kids in heaven, mom and dad ready for naps.
We went extreme sledding behind the van, little niece Cici broke a leg. Cue survivor guilt.
Hijacked my sister-in -law's NYE party, had an awesome time and a lot of laughs.
Headed home sick and tired, but full of fun memories. Spent the next 4 weeks recovering. Until next year!
It sure was fun to spend the holidays with our families. We love our extended family so much. I feel so blessed to have such great parents on both sides, and such great grandparents for the kids. I just wish we lived a little closer!
No comments:
Post a Comment