Friday, March 29, 2013

Look out, he's got a gun!


Dave decided last fall that he needed a hobby.  I was hoping for something inexpensive like macrame, or maybe something useful like gourmet cooking.   He picked guns.  Sigh.  Inexpensive?  No.  Useful?  Only if and when the Zombie Apocalypse happens, and I'm not holding my breath.   Can you even kill zombies with a gun?  Anyhow, come to find out that everyone and their dog down here are into guns and many of them, even several of  the ladies we hang out with conceal carry frequently.  So not only is he getting plenty of reinforcement for his new hobby, but he's hanging out with people who are way into it.  We had dinner with a friend who does reloading (making your own bullets) and guess what Dave wants to do now!  Anyway, I give him a hard time but I'm glad he found something he enjoys doing.
Dave was impressively accurate with his old .22

Ooh, chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels!

Dave never liked his Finance class but had a lot of fun shooting up his textbook with his pistol!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha, I like the peanut butter chocolate pretzels part....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can kill a zombie with a gun. Headshots.

    On a more serious note: do you keep the guns in the house? Did you get a gun safe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Dave got a gun safe first thing. He is a very responsible gun owner :)

      Delete