Thursday, September 3, 2009

New additions.........


So we had some recent good news. Charity and I should be welcoming in a new little Zincke into our family around April 12th. Miracles never cease.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We are really excited for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAY! I am so excited for you guys! April 12th is Tabitha's birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such fantastic news! I'm so happy for you all. It's a blessing a long time due.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is awesome!!! Congrats guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS....THATS SO GREAT...I'LL BE WATCHING THE PROGRESS.
    SHIRLEY DUBREUIL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charity, congratulations!! Wow, that is wonderful news. Excited to see you sometime soon and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That is awesome news!

    -Emily and Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations from the Kerley family in Colorado! I'll bet Ellie will be a good helper with the baby...do you know if you are expecting a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete