We've been having a nice fall here- tons of rain but the past several days have been sunny and 70*, perfect fall weather in my opinion. Sorry all you Utahns and Idahoans who are up to their ears in snow already *smirk* come visit!

The weather was perfect for Halloween this last weekend! We had some friends that we knew from Arizona come visit and Ellie and their boy Dallin had a lot of fun trick-or-treating. I pulled out some Halloween decorations Saturday morning (better late than never, right?) and Ellie was so thrilled to help decorate in front of the house. I love seeing how excited she gets because it takes me back to my childhood and I remember what my parents did to make the holidays a big deal for us as kids. We put spider webs all over the bushes in front of the door and hung plastic spiders off it so you had to walk through the spiders to get to the door. It looked really cool and creeped the little kids which was really funny to watch.

After celebrating Halloween for three days straight with parties, festivals, and trick-or-treating, Ellie had a huge pile of candy. She ate a few pieces before bed Saturday night and I put it away the next day. She hasn't asked for it since. Kids are funny!
Congratulations and good luck at the ultrasound! I'm so sorry you get sick. I get so, so sick when I'm pregnant, so I can relate. Glad you're starting to feel better.
ReplyDeleteEllie is so cute!