Girl! We got our ultrasound done Monday and are happy to see that everything looks healthy and well. I'm especially happy for Ellie-Dave and I were fine with either a boy or girl but Ellie REALLY wanted a little sister. My sisters are some of my best friends so I'm glad that Ellie will be able to experience that relationship. Dave and I are were relieved to see that everything looks healthy. We feel so blessed to even have the opportunity to be parents again, but it is an extra blessing to have easy pregnancies and healthy children.
Now bring on the pink!
5 years ago
Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! YEAH for girls:)
ReplyDeleteWow Congratulations! I can't believe you didn't say anything last night! A girl is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHey, that is great news! Glad to hear you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!! Congratulations! My sister is my best friend too. Every girl needs a sister!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! (I linked to your blog from facebook -- come see ours!)
ReplyDeleteRosemary