5 years ago
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Help me!
This is a cry for help to all my crafty and color coordinated friends out there! Dave claims I'm "nesting", but for whatever reason I am feeling an uncontrollable urge to redecorate our nursery (yes I realize the baby won't even use it for the first three months) as well as Ellie's room. Here's the deal. Right now in Ellie's room she has yellow furniture with green accents- I think it's pretty but it doesn't go with her periwinkle blue walls. So, we bought some very old dressers that I want to paint white and replace the handles to update and put in Ellie's room. Periwinkle and white, pretty, right? However, that leaves the yellow and green furniture for the baby's room. Not a problem you say? Well, it is. Her room currently is a bright baby blue. So, do I (Dave) repaint the baby's room? What color? If I had more white furniture I would just keep it blue and add pink accents, but I don't really want to repaint the yellow furniture. Every day I change my mind on what I should do so if anyone has any recommendations, that would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would paint the room either the color of the green accents or an oatmeal color. If you paint it yellow, that would be too much yellow.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
I wish I could help more, but if you don't want to repaint the furniture, I second anonymous' comment about the green. I really do like blue though...
ReplyDeleteI would just look for cute pictures for the walls that are mainly pink but incorporate yellow, green, and blue. If you found one big enough, or a few smaller ones, it would make the room more girly.
ReplyDelete-Emily