Well, we survived the first day of school! Ellie was so excited to go, but when I picked her up after that first day, she got in the car and started crying. I asked her what was wrong, and she said "I don't get to ride the bus and Mom, school is NOT fun!" Welcome to the next 17 years of your life, babe.
5 years ago
HAHAHA! Poor girl! No bus (Courtney's still sad about that too) and yes, school IS no fun! Courtney hated the first day of school and now says that it's better.
ReplyDeleteMy niece loved the first day but when she realized that she had to go back, then she started to cry saying she was done and didn't want to go back. They get over it.
ReplyDeleteThis cracked me up yet again! I'm glad she did end up liking days 2 and 3 :)
ReplyDeleteCheryl's wrong - Sierra has finally decided that it's more fun to sleep in than go to school. When I tried to convince her that high school IS fun, I had a flashback of my high school days.
ReplyDeleteI think she's right.
Is she doing better then? It's so hard to start something that different. Dallin has done so much better than I have, I'm one of the blubbering mothers. (Never in front of him, of course.) Too bad they aren't in the same kindergarten!
ReplyDeleteLast year Paul was sad that he didn't get to go on the weekends. He wanted to go EVERY day. Of course, that only lasted until Labor Day. He was delighted to have that day off.
ReplyDelete