Friday, April 15, 2011

Look, a squirrel!




Both Leah and the dog love going on walks so I've been trying to get out walking with them more often. This morning we went walking on our greenbelt, a strip of ponds and forest that has a nice path down the middle. It was chilly but it is so beautiful in the morning. The air was fresh and smelled like honeysuckle and grass and we saw a beautiful white heron on the edge of the pond. I really wished I had my camera with me! On the way home I thought about all the good things I've been blessed with. It put me in a good mood and I'm looking forward to a great day with friends, my kids, and my husband!

5 comments:

  1. Me, too. But I have the Sock Hop to throw in there and I am looking forward to that also. I love the way the outside looks in the morning. The morning light is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca and I have been walking through that park a few days a week and I really appreciate it to! It will be hot and steamy before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. It's like the dog is one of the kids.

    ReplyDelete