Thursday, April 21, 2011

Never trust a quiet toddler





I should have known better. I was happily emailing people, Leah was happily cleaning out the pantry. Quietly. That should have been a major warning. She came crawling into the office, dripping chocolate drool, and literally covered head to toe with Dove Dark Chocolate. When I checked her mouth she still was sucking happily on the foil wrapper-apparently she had just shoved the entire wrapped square in her mouth. At least we know she has good taste in chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You had me at the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Jacob was about two years old he discovered he could open the fridge. One day my visiting teachers were over and he was being quiet in another room. When I finally checked on him, he was on the floor with the fridge open, playing with his concoction of broken eggs, butter and maple syrup, smearing it all over the floor. The quiet should have been my clue.

    ReplyDelete