Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011







I'll admit it- I like Halloween. Not the horror-movie, blood n' guts, creepy crawly kind of halloween; I like the pumpkins, dress-up, your neighbors are so nice they give you candy when you show up on their doorstep kind of halloween. I like putting the spiderweb up over my front door and handing out candy. I also love making costumes every year for the kids. This year I was the traditional witch ("like I am everyday!" I told Ellie), the two babies were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from and Dave was the Cat from Dr. Seuss' book, and Amari and Ellie were Rainbow Magic fairies from Ellie's favorite books. We did trunk-or-treating at the church last night and the kids had a great time. Leah and Joseph were both covered in chocolate drool from helping themselves to unwrapped candy during the event. Dave will take the big girls out again tomorrow so the fun continues on! Have a great Halloween and enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the costumes! Wish you could come trick-or-treat at our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costumes! We don't get Halloween this year. It is not very big in Australia but we are in New Zealand for the week and it is non-existent here Have fun!

    ReplyDelete