Dave called me on his way to work this morning to tell me the wild horses that roam our community were on the corner so I grabbed my camera and got a few pictures.
Oooo I love the bay with the big white nose! Amazing that they are sooooo close to the houses! Originally I thought that they were in a big field behind the houses. But nope, looks like a backyard! Unreal. So jealous (and then again, not, because I know what horses can do to yards and landscaping!). Thanks for snapping the pictures!
Oooo I love the bay with the big white nose! Amazing that they are sooooo close to the houses! Originally I thought that they were in a big field behind the houses. But nope, looks like a backyard! Unreal. So jealous (and then again, not, because I know what horses can do to yards and landscaping!). Thanks for snapping the pictures!
ReplyDelete