I hate getting behind blogging because I get overwhelmed trying to catch up so here we go- the first half of summer in two minutes!
Amari learned to ride her bike without training wheels. This kid is a natural athlete. After a few tries she was riding her bike like a pro- even around corners and up our driveway. She loves being able to keep up with Ellie!
We went up to Utah for a couple weeks- we had endless amounts of fun with both sides of the family- It was great to be somewhere cooler and somewhere with more options of things to do. I love Tucson, but kid-friendly activities are somewhat limited here, especially in the summer. It was so fun for the kids to spend time with grandmas and grandpas and cousins, uncles and aunts.
Joseph caught a fish! Which he promptly dropped in the dirt-poor fish. Uncle Matt was pretty brave to take all the kids fishing!
We've had my sister Anna's kids for the last couple weeks- it's been a lot of fun doing things together! In the picture at the zoo you can see a white bandage on Joseph's eyebrow- a few days before we got Anna's kids Joseph was running around the pool and slipped and cut his eyebrow open on the edge. I left the other kids with a friend, and took Joseph into Urgent Care. The doc had a bad time trying to stitch J up because he wouldn't hold still to be numbed, so he was feeling it the whole time he was getting his three stitches in. That night at home he managed to pick out two of the three stitches- I was so mad at him! after that we held it together with Steri-strips, and luckily for J it stayed together pretty well. He'll probably have a pretty good scar though!

No comments:
Post a Comment