There are so few things in this world that are as satisfying as a good deep dish pizza. I mean really let's be honest. Aside from the horrendous caloric intake, the cheesy goodness, spicy sausage, mushrooms, and olives......I mean Wow! Tonight Charity, Elisabeth and I went to try out a small "dive". The internet reviews even mentioned you'd have to swat away flies while eating but that the food was great. The locale actually wasn't as bad as I had imagined and the food was really well flavored and... drumroll please.......even inexpensive. What a treat to combine all of that. The name of the place is Zachary's Pizza and it's right across from the University of Arizona. The name of the pizza we tried was the Big Z. Great name even if I am sort of partial to the letter Z.
As a side note, does anybody really understand why it is that the majority of women seem to need more sleep than men? Charity stands by the statement that she needs at least 9 hours to function and she isn't the only woman that I've heard say that. I'm good if I get six and a half or so. Maybe at some other point I'll delve into that subject more but I'll stop right about now since, no surprise, Charity wants to go to bed. :)
5 years ago
Dave- women need more sleep than men to make up for the sleep they missed getting up with kids at night!either in the past, in the present or anticipating the future! Women are smart that way. (Men also are sounder sleepers)
ReplyDelete