Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ye ha yippi ya yippi yi yo, Texas here we come

Well, it's official. For those of you who haven't heard, it's Texas for sure! We'll be moving in just a few weeks but so far things seem to be going smoothly with the move plans. I have really mixed feelings about all this. First of all, I am so excited to KNOW where we're going and hopefully not move again for a while! I'm also happy to be going back to Texas because we do have some really good friends there. It's just so hard to pick up and leave again. That's the sad part. Leaving the friends we've made here, the great little preschool we found for Ellie, the house we've put so much effort into repairing and that kind of thing. We've been looking online for a house in the Plano/Murphy area in Texas- it's so hard to tell by looking at bad pictures (taking a good digital picture should not be that hard!) if it's a good house or not. My main criteria for a house are a big kitchen, a big backyard (I love landscaping and gardening!) and a decent price. It will be fun to start looking with our realtor when we get out there. Anyway, time to get back to work for me! I'm trying to be really organized with this move and not leave everything for the last minute!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Jeremy will be jealous. He loves Texas with all of his heart. Can you tell he's from there?
    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAAT?! I'm so glad I checked your blog today....that is SUCH exciting news Charity! We would love to help be on the lookout for houses if you need extra eyes and ears. Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for Texas! Now you can come sweat out the summer with us. Sorry you will have to listen to me complain about the heat... :)

    ReplyDelete