5 years ago
Friday, May 29, 2009
Spiders and scorpions and termites, oh my!
Yep, we got home from going out to dinner with some friends just now and entered the creepy crawly zone. Ooh yuck! First of all I saw a scorpion on the wall of our garage, so I had Dave catch him and flush him away down the toilet. Then, Dave saw a big black spider on the inside of the garage door. He caught that too and I told him to let it go outside (I always feel bad killing spiders, they are my allies against the mosquitoes) but he looked at it through the jar and sure enough, there was the red hourglass. It was a Black Widow, and down the toilet it went too. Finally, we got inside, and there was a termite. He got squashed. Sigh. I think I'll check the bed before I snuggle down between the sheets tonight. Sweet dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GROSS!!! I never feel bad about killing any spider. Luckily we haven't had any problem with bugs yet! (cross my fingers). I love keeping in touch with you guys through your blog! Good luck with your move to Texas! We'll have to plan some time to get together again. Miss and Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the final choice!!! We are bummed that we were not able to get together with your guys while you were in AZ. I may be back on a client gig in TX so I will look you up later in the summer if that happens. someday maybe I will figure out the blog thing and set one up for us (I guess that's what happens when you have children -- I don't think anyone wants to read about my dogs!
ReplyDeleteSay hi to Ellie and David.